Are you looking to enjoy Google Play Store on your PC? This virtual marketplace for Android apps provides files that are of APK extension. As a result one cannot use such files directly on their PC. Even if you can view the apps available on Play Store, you cannot download the same onto your PC or run them directly. That is because the files are programmed to run on the Android platform and not on your PC operating system which is usually Windows or Mac.
In such cases, if you still wish to run the Google Play Store app or the marketplace application on your PC you need to download an Android emulator program first. One such reliable program is Bluestacks. This will help you get any kind of Android program that you wish to run on your PC including the Google Play Store.
Download Play Store for different devices
When it comes to downloading Play Store for Android device like here it is easily done. You could download the APK file Play Store in the following way:
- Google Play Store file can be found in reliable sites online.
- You could visit your mobile browser.
- Find the APK file for Google Play.
- Click on the download link.
- Allow the download to complete and then install the same on your smartphone or tablet.
When it comes to downloading Google Play Store for iPhone that might be difficult. There are certain components of Google Play that are available for download. This can be done in the following way:
- There are select apps of Google Play available for free download on iTunes.
- These are apps like Google Music, Google Movies & TV.
- You can download these apps for free through iTunes.
- They are apps that will run on your iPhone easily without needing an emulator program.